Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pantry Makeover

This year for the holidays Superman and I requested that family give us gift cards instead of actual items. The main reason for this, is our desire to get things done around the house! That is one of the best gifts anyone can give us! So first thing we decided to do was fix our pantry shelves!

When Superman and I first moved into our house we were in a rush to get things set up so we could start making it our home. Also, to be truthful, we just closed on the house, we were broke. So we bought the cheapo $10 plastic shelves at the local home improvement store to serve as our pantry shelves. While they worked, it irritated my CDO (it's OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, like they should be) to no end that I COULD NOT ORGANIZE IT because the shelves were too far apart to really do it right. So one of the first things we KNEW we had to do was fix the shelves. So we went to Home Depot ( we LOVE Home Depot) and got the metal shelves, I think they are associated with ClosetMaid but I'm not 100% sure on that.



So now Superman and I have wonderful metal shelves in our pantry that allows me to organize the pantry. It also means things don't fall off the shelves every time I try to get something out so I can cook.

So yay! That was our main project for today. Although, we (and by we, I mean Superman) also replaced the spray nozzle on our kitchen sink, and made the first change in our bathroom makeover by installing a new shower head. Next up is painting!



~)O(~ Elfie ~)O(~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment