Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Re-decorating a Bedroom

As a "woohoo we got some of our tax return" celebration Superman and I redecorated our current bedroom. Before we started it was plain white but had lots of spots on the walls from the previous owners.

You can't really see the stains on the walls but they were there! So we debated colors (ok we didn't really debate I said I like this color and he said ok). So I painted it and it looks so much better!




It took three coats of paint to cover all the walls because of how dark the colors are. Also, same as when I did the bathroom I went around the top of the wall to even out along the ceiling because it was uneven and annoyed me. I then had to go get new curtains- because our other ones were green and just....no. I always forget how expensive curtains are until I have to buy some. Then I framed some cross-stitch works I had made and finally got those hung up. I left enough space so that eventually I can add something else to the wall in between the two designs.  

So there you have it! We have one room left to paint on the main floor of our house (or top level whatever you want to call it) then onto finishing the downstairs!!


No comments:

Post a Comment