Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Missouri Trip: St. Louis Zoo

One of the things we always have to do when we go to St. Louis is go to the St. Louis Zoo. Now, I'll admit I haven't been to many other zoos. Actually I think I've only also been to the National Zoo in Washington, D.C. but I think the St. Louis Zoo is the best out of the two. I'm sure there are people who will argue with me, but I'm pretty sure just one section of the St. Louis Zoo is the size of the ENTIRE National Zoo- at least it feels like it when we walk it. But I can also admit that one of the reasons I love the St. Louis Zoo is that they have a penguin house, and I collect Penguins. The first time I got to go the the St. Louis Zoo a penguin actually tried to escape the habitat right by my head- so I always say that penguin was either trying to give me a kiss or go home with me. I'm ok with either thought :-) However, this time I had a great camera!



Normally, I despise snakes but there was one in the Reptile House that I called "cute" which made Superman chuckle. It is this adorable green one with silver eyes. 
There is also a pretty awesome one of this frog:

So the Zoo was awesome. If you want to check out more pictures they are HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment